Wednesday, May 18, 2011

In our yard..


In OUR yard, we have Quinalt strawberries blooming.

Yes... I said "our yard."

And forgive me for freaking out, because this is the first time I've used that phrase in our nearly 7 year long relationship. And I've been yardless for nearly 10 years.

Our. Yard.

We closed on our house today. Our down payment has been made. The ink on our loan documents is dry.

All that is left to do is wait. We should have our keys Tuesday.

And then we shall BBQ. In Our Yard.

3 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH So exciting! We have been in our house for a year as of May 7th. I can't believe you've never had a yard! I'm so happy for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just as incredulous as you are, as I never anticipated living in the Seattle area for longer than my college years.. I always thought I'd end back up in Sequim, with lots of land and close to the water! I look back a lot and wonder what the heck happened... haha!

    Congratulations on the one year of your house!!

    ReplyDelete