Tuesday, May 3, 2011

cl-ass-y

I don't normally like to write about bodily functions, but I figured that this was spectacular enough to warrant its own post.

Someone took a crap at Casa Crustante, which is dead bolted and locked up. The toilet had a seal on it, they broke it and used it.

Nobody knows who did it.

What we DO know is that it was so epic that the appraiser was unable to determine whether or not we have functional plumbing.

And the proof is photo-documented in our appraisal.

...I'm not sure what else to say.

2 comments:

  1. ewww. what is even more disturbing... is that it's photo documented as part of the appraisal. EWWW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is! I can't even imagine the poor souls who have the color versions of our appraisal report. I'm grateful that it was only a black and white photo.

    ReplyDelete