And in the spirit of researching the seven deadly sins, I was actually quite surprised that there are multiple ways to commit gluttony. As found on Wikipedia:
- Laute - eating food that is too luxurious, exotic, or costly
- Nimis - eating food that is excessive in quantity
- Studiose - eating food that is too daintily or elaborately prepared
- Praepropere - eating too soon, or at an inappropriate time
- Ardenter - eating too eagerly.
So I'm now heading back to a paleo/primal diet. So brace yourself- lots of boring food posts up ahead! And there's something really fun about trying to make your favorite dishes out of a relatively limited set of ingredients. I rather enjoy the challenge!