Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Future Travel Plans

I have yet to finish going through all of my photos. I'm not sure why I'm being such a brat about it. I got some really great pictures, I'm just not really all that excited about sorting through them, cropping, and uploading them all. I really need to work on my digital organization, too.

We'll probably be on the other side of the world again come January. He has mentioned that he'd like company for his next business trip. While I'd love to visit Taiwan, I'm not too keen on sitting on an airplane for 12 hours. If we were staying there for 3 months or so, and then returning, then yes, maybe... But 12 hours one day, 6 days relaxing, then another 12? I don't know.

On one hand, I'm thinking life is too short, and things get complicated so easily.. I have my health, and we have the means... but seriously, honey... why can't we take a boat this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment