Monday, October 30, 2006

Day Before Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

I know I'm a day early, but there's no way I'm going to remember to update this thing tomorrow! I hope everyone gets trashed in a responsible manner, and don't forget to scare some little kids!

And just for the record, here's my Ms. Pumpkin 2006!



That's right, ladies and gentlemen. Corona is the choice of squashes everywhere.

And in other, very exciting news I HAVE THE DAY OFF!!! So you know what this girl does to celebrate?! I took my lovely 1997 Subaru Outback Sport (aka Helen) to get her very first emissions test. The lovely girl passed (no pun intended!) with flying colors. $75 later, she now has shiny new tabs and is ready to show the world how sexy a Subaru can be.

Update of the Frogs: We have names in the house! Petri loves chilling in the warm tropical petri-dish spa in her tank, and Adama... well, you can see the similarities for yourself.



And here's the lovely Petri, enjoying her morning spa treatment:



Tomorrow we WILL be having the first of many Tuesday Nerd Nights. Heroscape, Guitar Hero, and Ninja Burger! Hope to see some of you there!

1 comment: