Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Facebook

I love to hate Facebook.

I love that it allows me to keep in touch with a lot of people I would not normally keep in touch with. And I'm so socially awkward anyway that it truly provides me 95% of my daily dose of human interaction.

But I really don't like it when people get political, and/or spam my walls with "repost if you agree.." updates.

There is a lighter side to it though, and that's getting to read some of the silly and hilarious posts that people come up with. There's a site that is dedicated to such goofiness- it's called failbook (which isn't entirely fitting, as some of the posts are filled with win).

For example:




And my own wall is subject to questionable fun as well:


And so you have it. My quest for off-the-wall comments and their originating posts have become the highlight of my facebooking. I guess I'll keep my account after all!

1 comment:

  1. I spend way too much time on FB. Though with a blog I rarely post much garden stuff there, though that's why I started the account, to keep in touch with my garden buddies. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete