Saturday, July 17, 2010

What Dreams May Come

Last night I dreamed about blue mason jars and performing Tai Chi Kung Fu in front of my old classmates.

I'm not sure what to make of this. All I know is that I do miss practicing Tai Chi.
And blue mason jars rock my world.

I've been eyeballing blue mason jars for the last few months. It doesn't help that they would fit perfectly in my micro office- but I have yet to find one in any thrift stores. I'm hesitant to just ebay for them- at around $15 a pop (shipping + handling will get you every time), I kind of want a cheaper solution.

So I was google image surfing when I stumbled upon this tutorial at Bridal Buzz. You can paint your own jars to give them that gorgeous turquoise blue look. Twelve jars? $10. Paint? $8. And I can pick the perfect sized jars to suit my needs.

Photo from Here

No comments:

Post a Comment