Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Words Fail.

I had a lot of stuff I wanted to say today... But when I logged in to check my email my heart sunk to the bottom of my stomach. Turns out that my ex-roomie, Trevor Homer, died yesterday afternoon.

There are no words that I can say to make it okay. He was so innately good... Never drank, never smoked, always optimistic. It breaks my heart to know that a person of that caliber has left this world.

Trevor- I'm so sorry that I was a jerk at times (and a stubborn one at that), a crappy friend and a worse roommate. You deserved so much more from life than what you had- only 26 years! You were there for me whenever I needed someone... but I am ashamed to say that I never was around for you.

Rest in peace, my friend. May heaven be full of light-sabers, jedi, and half-life crowbars. You will be dearly missed.

2 comments: