Monday, April 30, 2012

Let the Games Begin!

I'm excited to announce that my boat project is now officially underway.  I've decided to draw out all of the pieces full-size on large sheets of graph paper, then adhere them to the plywood to cut out, much like a sewing pattern. 

I'm so anxious to start building, but the joy from seeing the pieces go from 1:5 scale to full-sized has been incredibly rewarding.  After every piece I have to stand back and admire it in awe.

Plans for this week:

1.  Sharpen block plane.
2.  Continue lofting- goal of one piece per day.
3.  Order plywood.
4.  If the weather is nice, start on the centerboard this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Aha! Highly amazed reading this gaming entertainment. The weekly gaming plan you scheduled is really awesome and perfect. 그래프사이트

    ReplyDelete