Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sewing Table: Completed! SO MANY PHOTOS!

This is where my new table lives:


This is where it works:

And this is when I start singing the theme song to Transformers:

And this is about where I belt out "SEWING TABLE IN DISGUISE!!" so loudly it scares the dog.

Need a table like this? Build one! Super easy, and great (and free!) plans to build this little beauty here!

The color is an exact match to an antique Ball mason jar (Fish out of H20 by Mythic Paint). I'm completely in love. I was unsure at first, but my hesitance succumbed to adoration.

Since it was sitting so seductively in the corner, I just had to make something. This was my very first project on this table:

It holds a whole lot of war paint makeup.

See?

I followed this tutorial.

Hope you're having a great weekend so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment