Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

As a person who loves love but who gets incredibly spoiled on a day-to-day basis, I find Valentine's day to be nearly obsolete. But I can't help but feel a tinge of jealousy of those celebrating it... as I'll be spending it alone for the first time in twelve years.

It's an honor to be with the hubs. He is the sharpest person I've ever met, and I'm confused daily by why he has decided to spend his days with me. But the price of having someone brilliant is that other people need him too... and sometimes his brain is exactly what a difficult project needs. So if he is needed last minute in Taiwan, so be it.

He'll only be gone for 5 days hopefully- Tragic, truly. After all, that only leaves 316 days left in the year to shower each another with affection.

No comments:

Post a Comment