Sunday, July 30, 2006

Clutches and Lunches

We've been obsessed with bento boxes for a long time now. For those of you who have no idea what a bento box is, it's simply a japanese box divided into compartments for lunches. We discovered such boxes at Best of Bento, and have lusted over the idea of having our lunches packed in such pretty little containers.

Val and I ventured to Uwajimaya today and picked up our very own. It's a bit of a challenge to make them visually appealing and just the right size to fit in a lunch box. Here's my first attempt- Stir-fried noodles with green beans! For a change I'm actually looking forward to my food.

I found an amazing clutch on Ebay today. It's another peice by Coach. Instead of the typical signature print on canvas, they have an embossed leather that's completely amazing. I'm a huge fan of Louis Vuitton's Vernis pieces, but know I'll never ever be able to afford them. The coach version is like a poor man's Vernis. At any rate, it's lovely and I'd adore having something like this to keep my various checkbooks in. Anything to help keep me organized!

I'm not a huge fan of pink for a purse. For an accessory though, why not? The sheen on the leather is just unbelievable, and the kiss clasp is adorable. I love the rare peices like this- it's nice to see something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment