Friday, March 9, 2012

The Weekend Draws Nigh!

The weekend is nearly upon us! Let there be much rejoicing.

The weekend menu:

Bridal Shower.
Procure beer brewing supplies.
Brew beer.
Look at puppies.

Puppies. Yes, the time has come.

So, the husband has been drooling over corgis for as long as I can recall. Back in our college days (7 years ago!) I remember him pointing out a corgi in an anime called Cowboy Bebop. That was the first time he had mentioned his strong desire to have one.

Now we have a little land, with a fully fenced front yard, and as a stay-at-home housewife, I've got the time to deal with a little bundle of fluff.

My instincts tell me to adopt- as always- but as Val really, really wants to experience puppyhood of a specific, rather hard to find breed (he is especially fond of cardigan corgis- the ones with the tails), that would be a challenge. So, we're doing the next best thing and supporting a responsible breeder.

So keep your fingers crossed for us! I hope the breeder likes us, the puppies love us, and we all end up with the perfect match.

And in case you need puppy therapy, check out this adorable cardigan welsh corgi:

No comments:

Post a Comment