Sunday, October 10, 2010

Salon Woes

A while back I went to a salon for a chin length bob. And I came out with a pixie cut and a shaved neck. I cried, got over it, and waited for 9 months for my hair to grow out.

I have a habit of reviewing the places I visit, too. And while I had previously had given them 5 stars (really nice people), nice people does not only a good hair stylist make. And I knocked them down to 1 star, because I a) was really upset about my hair cut, b) was really annoyed by their bracketing my appointments and c) I always feel like I am an inconvenience to them.

It's been a long time since I've posted my review, and I just now noticed that the stylist had written me a nasty note about how hurt she was that I would say such negative things about her.

Here's a tip for companies that want good reviews on Yelp: If you want your patrons to not share to the world how much you suck, stop sucking.

And no, I'm not pulling down my review because your feelings are hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment