Friday, October 8, 2010

The other shoe is hiding.

Time flies when you're having fun, and this year has been exactly that.

When I look back to see how different my life is from last year, I can't help but get all teary-eyed. If I had known marriage would be so lovely, I would have married a long, long time ago.

But as good as things are, I really wonder when things are going to change. I know life rarely sustains joy for longer than a few weeks before something horrible happens. I know the other shoe has to drop somewhere. And I sometimes wonder if it's going to be on our trip.

We leave for Paris next Friday. And there are all sorts of travel warnings for Paris in particular. I know I'm always especially paranoid and/or a worry wart.. but I'd feel a lot better if things were going crappy for us right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment