Quick & Easy Raspberry Freezer Jam
2 cups crushed raspberries
2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
4 cups sugar
1 pouch Certo pectin
- Wash and rinse plastic containers (1 to 2 cup size)
- Prepare fruit (sieve 1/2 of the pulp if desired).
- Stir sugar into prepared fruit. Let stand for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir pectin into lemon juice.
- Stir pectin mixture into prepared fruit. Stir constantly until sugar is completely dissolved (about 3 minutes).
- Pour into containers- leave 1/2 inch at top for expansion.
- Let stand at room temp. for 24 hours until set. Refrigerate up to 3 weeks. Store in freezer for up to 1 year.