Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our theme?

We've struggled early on with what we wanted for a theme. I've bounced back and forth from elegant, classic, demure, traditional, contemporary...




Now all I know is that the wedding we'll be having will be a fun, lighthearted, slightly vintage celebration with a twist of tradition. Sounds like your favorite kind of wine, doesn't it?






If I had to summarize our wedding in picture alone, this would be it:











I know you might be slightly confused as to why I'm showing you various images of the coolest car ever made.. but really. If I had to describe how I want my wedding to feel, I would want it the way I feel when I see a VW Karmann Ghia. It's like looking at sunshine.






It's not the fastest car in the world, but it will get you where you want to go. It's not a high end vehicle, but it exudes charm and warmth. It's classic, but adorable. Whenever I get lost along the way of wedding planning, I'll simply go back to the Ghia.






No comments:

Post a Comment