Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Welcome!

We secured this domain right after we got engaged. Promptly thereafter we completely forgot about it. Now that we're getting closer to that wonderful day, I figured it would be nice to get this blog going.



There are more facets to a wedding than I previously thought. As some of you may know, I really was a huge fan of eloping. Running off somewhere exotic, getting hitched, sending postcards to the world to let them know that we've made things official. Val, on the other hand, put his foot down.



As I get more involved with the planning process, I am grateful for him for making his stand. I think that when all is said and done I will be happy that we've gone a more traditional route. Plus, planning on a budget has been really fun- I am having a great time exercising my creativity on all the minute facets of our wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment