Thursday, September 15, 2011

Projecting.

When we had the house torn down to the studs, the hubs decided he wanted to install wiring for a projector system. There were a few hitches with the electrician (we only had to call him back about 4 times to get the job right...) and given the expense and the hassle, my husband was ready to throw in the towel an innumerable amount of times.

With my gentle encouragement ("..just order the f*cking thing already and get it done with.." were my exact words) the last few months he's been collecting the final components. On Saturday, the projector was finally installed.

And the last few cables showed up yesterday, and we were able to fire it up for the first time. It works!
We watched our first movie in our house last night- Gladiator. I'm happy to report that it's just as tearjerking 80" across as it is on a smaller television.

(btw, my apologies for not posting often or responding to comments. Moving and getting our condo ready for renting (not selling-decided to be a landlady!) has been sapping out my energy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment