Monday, January 29, 2007

Stressful Days Ahead!

As our plans for world domination truly begin, we're going to be facing some stressful times in the next few weeks. What we're doing will make it a lot easier for the both of us- it'll help cement our future but will also protect us from a lot of what-ifs.

All I can say is... uf. It feels good to have a bit of a plan, but I'm still scared to death with everything going on. I'm really thankful that I have my family to support me through this and to rely on... I really couldn't do this without them.

I'm so happy that this week is here. My monthly bonus will be posted on Wednesday, and I'll get my normal paycheck on Friday. I can't even begin to tell you how much I really like working for a bank- it's so much better than anything I've ever done. Much cleaner, better hours, less stress, lots of vacation time... and having weekends off- priceless. I occasionally work on Saturday from 9-1, but the hours fly by. I can't imagine doing anything else at this point.

Val is busy wailing on his electric guitar. Speaking of wailing, those of you who watch Jackass would really enjoy the fact that Val's dad is in the second movie. He helped design the rockets- cool, isn't it? The more you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment