Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bread!

I simply cannot get over how amazing and cool bread machines are! We received a Zojirushi bread machine and we are in love.


How could you not fall in love with something that makes things as delicious as this?



We bought a bunch of boxes for our favors for the reception and we ended up running out of room in our suitcases. Val had his heart set on using them, so I felt like a jerk telling him I wasn't going to bring them along.

So while I was setting up the machine for our fourth loaf, I had an idea.



Homemade bread mix!

My Indesign class was cancelled today, so I decided to practice on the program by making simple labels to dress up my bread boxes. Four whole wheat, four white. And Val will get to see his cherished boxes on a daily basis now. What better way to celebrate them?

No comments:

Post a Comment