Tuesday, September 23, 2008

First Day of School (Round 4)

So today is the first day of school... again. Since graduating in 1999 (that hurts to type lol) I have attended a junior college, a university in China (Guilin University of Electronic Tech), the University of Washington, and today Lake Washington Technical College.

I believe that I am going to be 70 and still in school... with no degree higher than a BA. I've never really known what I want to do with my life. as far as the Who/What/When/Where/Why questions, I've only got the "Who" part down. I know that banking is definitely not my calling, although I truly love the people I work with. Someday I'll find my niche.

What I'm really especially excited about is the opportunity to study art. I really haven't had much exposure to art at all, and I look forward to seeing how little artsy skills I actually have. The only art class I've attended was in HS. Having javascript:void(0)a complete introduction to color theory and drawing will be very interesting. I can't wait to see how my cartoon dinosaurs evolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment