Thursday, September 27, 2007

Where to begin?

So my vacation is now officially over, in quite a big way.

Today was going to suck. There was really no way around it. I had to face the people that I am destined to leave in almost a week. Will I miss them? Yes. Will I look back after I hand in my keys for the last time? Maybe. I know better than to burn my bridges... kinda. My alter ego destroys most bridges I have anyway.

I am, in a nutshell, a true Gemini. I am blessed (and cursed) with the ability to see both sides of most pictures, and I'm often torn if I have to pick sides. In this regard, I can be seen as being two-faced, because I can empathize with both parties in a flamefest. I do my best to stay neutral, even when the flamefest is focused on me. As wonderful as I might just be, I know my faults all too well and realize that there's some truth in every bitter thing the opposition has to say.

I digress. What I'm trying to say is that while I HAVE to be mild and meek mannered Julie the Super Banker at work, if you push me too far you will meet my alter ego Weibke. I'm really hoping that I can keep my inner biker bitch/velociraptor under control long enough to keep the friends I've made while there. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment