Friday, February 23, 2007

Sick... again.

Because I didn't suffer enough with the flu last week, I was blessed with a cold this week. Coughing, sneezing, manly voice and all. What a great time! I finally called in sick, there was no way in hell I could function well enough to handle large sums of cash. I slept for the majority of the day and thankfully I feel much better. I have to be 110% this weekend since we have to move.

Speaking of moving- because we are the first people to close on our condo at this site, there has been an issue with the documentation. Because of this, our loan *won't* close on the 28th... The 28th is the last day we can be in the apartment we're living at... So we might just be living out of a U-Haul until things get figured out.

I can't wait until this is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment