Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

I've been meaning to blog about this since Wednesday, but sometimes life has a habit of getting in the way.

Valentine's Day was too short but really sweet. Val was determined to spoil me (as if I'm not spoiled already) and took time off work to drag me off to my favorite Thai restaurant. He dropped me back home at the apartment and from there I started getting his gifts ready.

His loot: Coach wallet and Rootbeer keg
My Loot: Dozen roses, the sweetest love note ever, and a bottle of Vera Wang's newest perfume.

So 5 rolls around and he abducts me to take me to Sage's, a wonderful Italian restaurant. Salmon picatta and tiramisu later, life is fantastic.

Thanks, Val, for another wonderful day with the one I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment